The best American Express credit cards for July 2022
The best American Express credit cards for July 2022,If you’re looking for some of the best rewards credit cards we’ve seen, American Express is one option. But that’s not all they have to offer. American Express is frequently ranked at the top of any list of top credit card companies, with high-rated customer service, a great user experience, and a highly-rated mobile app for managing your credit card needs on the go. Any credit card collector should have at least one or two American Express cards.
Also Read>>> 10 Legal Ways to Earn Free Money Online
1:The Platinum Card®
The American Express Platinum Card ® has a long list of benefits that could save you thousands of dollars. You’ll get elite status at multiple hotels, access to airport lounges, and a variety of spending credits. Enrollment is required, and terms apply. All of this comes with a hefty annual fee (see rates and fees), so read on to see if it’s worth it for you in this The Platinum Card® from American Express review.
- Spend $6,000 on new card purchases in the first 6 months of card membership to earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® points.Apply and choose your favorite metal card design: Platinum Card® classic, Platinum x Kehinde Wiley, and Platinum x Julie Mehretu are all available.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, up to $500,000 per calendar year, and 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotel reservations booked through American Express Travel.
- When you pay with your Platinum Card®, you’ll receive $200 in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection bookings that require a minimum two-night stay through American Express Travel. If you fly, you can get up to $200 back on your statement each year if you choose a qualifying airline and have the airline charge incidental fees to your Platinum Card®.
- Get up to $20 back each month on eligible Platinum Card® purchases made on one or more of the following services: Audible, Disney+, The Disney Bundle, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, SiriusXM, and The New York Times.Registration is required.
- A statement credit will cover the cost of a $12.95 monthly Walmart+ membership after you pay for it with your Platinum Card each month. The price includes $12.95 in addition to any applicable local sales tax. Plus-ups are not permitted.
- The Centurion® Network has been expanded by American Express to include more than 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. There are even more places where your Platinum Card can get you free admission and exclusive perks.
- Receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year for baggage fees and other charges on one qualifying airline.
- Every year, earn Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or food orders in the United States.Uber Cash and Uber VIP status are only available to Basic Card Members.
- When you use your Platinum Card® to pay for the Equinox+ digital fitness app or eligible Equinox club memberships, you can get up to $25 back each month. Registration is required.
- CLEAR® Credit of up to $189: Use your card to get up to $189 back on your CLEAR® membership each year. CLEAR® is only available in a few airports and stadiums.
- The annual fee is $695.
- Terms and conditions apply.
2:American Express Blue Cash Preferred® Card
The cash back rewards on the American Express Blue Cash Preferred® Card are excellent. It earns a whopping 6% back at US supermarkets ($6,000 annual spending limit), as well as 3% back on transit and at US gas stations. Terms and conditions apply. New cardholders can also take advantage of a sizable welcome bonus. In our Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express review, you’ll learn more about the card’s features and how much it can save you.
DETAILS OF THE CARD
Earn a $350 statement credit after spending $3,000 on your new card in the first 6 months.
When you use Plan It® to divide large purchases into monthly installments, you will pay no introductory plan fees. Plan fees are waived for plans created within the first 12 months of an account’s opening. Following that, plans will have a fixed monthly plan fee of up to 1.33 percent of the purchase amount moved into the plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
0% intro APR on purchases made after account opening for 12 months, then a variable rate ranging from 15.49 percent to 25.49 percent.
Cash Back of 6% at US supermarkets on purchases of up to $6,000 per year (then 1%).
Select US streaming subscriptions earn 6% cash back.
3% Cash Back at US gas stations and on public transportation (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses, and more).
Other purchases earn 1% cash back.
Cash Back is given in the form of Reward Dollars, which can be redeemed for statement credits.
A $95 annual fee
Terms and conditions apply.
3:Gold Card from American Express
The American Express® Gold Card is an excellent value because it earns 4x points at US restaurants and supermarkets ($25,000 annual spending limit), as well as bonus points for qualifying travel purchases (terms apply). However, this premium rewards card is not cheap. By reading our in-depth review, you will find out if the American Express® Gold Card is right for you.
DETAILS OF THE CARD
Spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new card in the first 6 months to earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
Earn 4X Membership Rewards® Points at US restaurants, plus takeout and delivery, and 4X Membership Rewards® Points at US supermarkets (on purchases up to $25,000 per calendar year, then 1X).
When you book flights directly with airlines or through amextravel.com, you will earn 3X Membership Rewards® Points.
$120 Uber Cash on Gold: Link your Gold Card to your Uber account to receive $10 in Uber Cash every month for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the United States, up to a maximum of $120 per year.
Up to $10 in monthly statement credits when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, and select Shake Shack locations. Registration is required.
Choose a color that complements your style. Rose gold or gold.
There are no foreign transaction fees.
The yearly fee is $250.
Terms and conditions apply.