Free Guide to Access myMDC Student Portal in 2022
Free Guide to Access myMDC Student Portal in 2022, Your myMDC Account gives you online access to your email, financial aid, scholarships, grades, and other important information about your Miami Dade College education.
My MDC account is the login and password you need to prove who you are when using any web service on the MDC website.
Also Read >>> Important Tufts Academic Calendar 2022-2023
Step to Logging into the MDC Student Portal
- Access my.mdc.edu by navigating to my.mdc.edu.
- Sign in using MDC Connect.
- Enter your login ID.
- Provide your password.
- Click “Login” to have access to your courses and grades.
How to Establish a myMDC Account
You must be a former or currently enrolled student of Miami Dade College to create an account.
If you are a new student (never attended Miami Dade College before), you must first submit an application to Admissions and be accepted into the College. This can be done online.
What you need to know in order to create a MyMDC account
You will be required to submit some basic details on your identity.
- Student Identification Number or Social Security Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Year of Birth
Also Read >>> Important UC Berkeley Academic Calendar 2022-2023 Dates
After the system has determined your identity, you will be prompted to:
- Accept the computing policies of MDC
- Establish a password
- Create a challenge question and answer that can be used in the event that you forget your password.
Following completion, you will receive your MyMDC username and student email account. You will need to keep in mind:
- Your login name and passphrase
- Your Student Identification number
- The solution to the challenge question you will construct.
To modify your MyMDC account’s username, the following procedures must be taken:
- First, you must amend your name at the Admissions and Registration office. Along with the name change paperwork, you must present a valid photo ID bearing your current legal name.
- Contact the Information Technology department at 305-237-0177 to have your MyMDC account name changed.
Have you forgotten your MDC password?
If you have forgotten the password for your MyMDC account, you have the following choices:
- Visit the reset password page. You will be requested to provide your SSN or student ID number, name, and date of birth.
- The screen will then display your username and provide the option to change your password. If the website is unable to check the accuracy of the information you enter, it indicates that the information you entered does not correspond to what the College has on file.
- You must visit the Admissions office on campus to confirm that your name, social security number, and date of birth are listed correctly in the College’s database. After verifying the information, you will be able to reset your password.
- Additionally, you can call the IT Help Desk at (305) 237-2505. Select Option 1) to reset your password, and then choose your home campus.
- Or visit the Library or Computer Lab on any MDC campus for assistance. When resetting your password in-person, a valid photo identification is necessary.