Kent State Flashline Parent Portal
Kent State Flashline Parent Portal, All students under the age of 18 at the time of housing application will be prohibited from submitting a housing application and must have parental consent. The next working day following acceptance, students will be permitted to complete the housing application.
KSUview provides a method for students to identify a designee and allow authorization for a designee to view selected student information. This allows kids to preserve their personal FlashLine login and password as well as comply with requests from family members. Students can use this gateway to find a parent or guardian who can provide consent for them to submit the Kent State University housing application.
Students who have already logged onto KSUview should ensure that their parent or guardian has permission for the Parental Approval for Minors area. Each parent having access to KSUview is able to sign into KSUview and affirm they have the authority to grant approval for the housing application to be initiated. https://www.kent.edu/
- Register with FLashLine.
- Select KSUview by clicking the Student button, Resources, Requests and Authorizations, and then KSUview. Additionally, you can search for KSUview via the search bar.
- Press the Add User button.
- Please include the full name and email address of your parent or guardian.
- You will receive an email to the email address you designate for your designee containing KSUview login credentials.
- Click the Expand button next to your designee.
- Complete the details for your nominee’s profile. To provide Parental Approval for minors, a Mother, Father, Stepmother, Stepfather, or Legal Guardian must be designated.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Select the information you wish your delegate to view. Under Housing Application Permission, do not forget to choose Parental Approval for Minors. This must be selected in order for your representative to grant your request to finish the online housing application.
- Click Send email to recipient, which is located in the upper right corner.
Steps for a Parent or Guardian:
- Check the email titled New KSUview account – action required that was sent by Kent State University. The emails with the subject line KSUview access authorizations will contain information on the student who has granted you access to specific pages in KSUview.
Follow the provided link and enter the password provided in the email.
- Input your email and create a new PIN. You may use the temporary password from Step 2 as your Old PIN; however, your new PIN can only consist of a string of numbers.
- You will then be led to the profile page. Please provide the required details and then click Save.
- Select the student’s name. If you are an authorized representative for more than one student, you may see multiple names.
- Select Parental Consent for Minors.
- If you agree, read the entire content, select the appropriate phrase, and then press the Submit button.
ALSO YOU CAN READ THIS >>> Top 5 steps on How to start Investing in Stocks for Beginner