KSU D2L App
KSU D2L App is used at Kennesaw State University for the learning process. What is Brightspace by D2L? How to employ it? Let’s find out about it here so that you are familiar with it by the time you have to use it at KSU.
Brightspace by D2L
D2L Brightspace is a learning management system that provides you with the necessary features, tools, and support to promote success through engaging learning experiences. With Brightspace from KSU D2L App, you can do the following:
- You can simplify the creation and curation of content. You can create and add course content using an HTML editor, linking to shared drives or external activities, and other methods. You can also import course content directly into the Brightspace platform from supported LMSs and content providers.
- You can facilitate collaborative and social learning. You are permitted to use integrated web conferencing, whiteboards, and slide sharing to enhance the interactivity of your virtual meetings. With video-based assignments, students will also have opportunities to practice their skills and receive personalized, targeted feedback.
- You can simplify the user interface. With a mobile-friendly interface that adapts to any screen size and apps that make content accessible anywhere, even when offline, you will be able to access content from any device.
- You can choose how to integrate your tools. You can use automation tools to release content based on learner progress, send notifications and messages based on predetermined criteria, and streamline assessments, among other things.
- You can collaborate with our specialists for assistance. Data experts with expertise in learning science, strategy, and design will assist your organization in optimizing its use of the Brightspace platform. It provides a customized implementation and training experience that focuses on what you need and eliminates what you don’t, thereby optimizing your time and resources.
Brightspace is compatible with many common computer configurations, but it is recommended that you use the most recent browser version. Ensure that all automatic software configuration updates are disabled until you have completed your Brightspace online course at the end of each semester.
Brightspace is compatible with all Windows and Apple operating system versions, and it can run all supported web browsers, such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari.
Brightspace is also accessible via mobile devices, including Android, Apple, and Windows. If you use Android, ensure that the version is at least 5.0, and you will be able to access D2L Brightspace using Chrome. If you use Apple, you can access D2L Brightspace using Safari or Chrome. If you use Windows, you can access D2L Brightspace using Windows 10 OS and Edge, Chrome, or Firefox.
Brightspace Pulse from D2L
Little is known about whether Kennesaw State University (KSU) uses the D2L Brightspace Pulse app. However, what is it? It is a mobile application that helps students stay connected and on track with their Brightspace Learning Environment courses. This application provides a consolidated view of course calendars, assignments, readings, grades, assessments, and announcements.
This application will assist students in making better decisions regarding how to manage their workload, when to submit assignments, and when to prepare for exams. This application’s real-time notifications can inform students when classes are canceled, rooms are relocated, or new grades are available. It also provides a schedule view and weekly visualization, allowing students to see what is due today, this week, and in the future for all of their courses.
Brightspace Pulse can be downloaded from the Google Play store or the Apple App Store. This application is compatible with the Brightspace platform version 10.5.1 and later. It is enabled by default for use in your organization.
Brightspace Pulse app is optimized for mobile devices running Android 5.0 or later on tablets or smartphones, and iOS 11.0 or later on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Ask the KSU Service Desk if this Brightspace Pulse is utilized by the university.
KSU Third Party Tools in D2L
According to the KSU website, third-party tools are utilized in D2L at KSU. Which are:
- Films on Demand
It allows instructors to search for and embed Films on Demand videos from within D2L Brightspace. In addition, it provides numerous videos in the humanities, sciences, social sciences, health, business, and professions.
- Respondus Secure Browser
The Respondus LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor configurations are accessible via the LockDown Browser Dashboard.
- Collaborate Ultra – Moderators
When you log in to Collaborate Ultra, you will be taken directly to your session.
- DocReader & ReadSpeaker
It provides text-to-speech functionality for D2L Brightspace. In addition, it offers alternative methods for faculty and students to consume text-based content, such as listening to it directly or downloading it as a sound file, without the need to download and install additional software.
- Turnitin Evaluation Studio
It provides educational institutions around the globe with originality checking services, class management tools, and paperless digital grading products.
- Kaltura MediaSpace
It is a KSU solution for uploading and streaming media files, such as videos and audio. This tool is available through D2L Brightspace integration.
This is an online tool for engaging in discussions about media such as videos and images. Students can participate in the conversation via microphone, webcam, or text input. It is integrated with D2L Brightspace and accessible for all KSU courses.
- SoftStone Cloud
It is a web application that enables the creation of online-publishable lessons. Lessons may include multimedia, text, and self-assessment quizzes, among other elements.
It has been integrated into D2L Brightspace to make live, virtual meetings with your class easier to conduct.
ALSO YOU MAY LIKE THIS TOO>>> Readworks.org Student Login 2022