Rockhurst Student Portal
Rockhurst University Portal provides the Rockhurst Student Portal exclusively for its students. Through the Rockhurst Student Portal, students can complete their courses and communicate with teachers and peers. If you are a student at Rockhurst University or if you are new to the Student Portal, please read the following information.
Connect to the Rockhurst Student Portal
You must ensure that you have created a Rockhurst Portal account prior to accessing the Rockhurst Student Portal. After obtaining a Rockhurst Portal account, you can access the Rockhurst Student Portal. There are a few straightforward steps to login to the Rockhurst Student Portal.
- Go to the Rockhurst Student Portal page in the first step.
- In Rockhurst Portal Login, your username is required.
- Following that, you must enter your password.
- Ensure that your username and password are entered correctly so that you may successfully log in.
- Then, you can log in by clicking “log in.”
- You will now be able to perform a variety of tasks on the Student Portal.
The text above describes how to access the Rockhurst Student Portal. Logging into the Portal is quite simple. Typically, students always successfully log in. After logging into the Portal, numerous actions are available. As stated previously, the Student Portal allows students to view their schedule, complete their schoolwork, check their grades, communicate with teachers and peers, and more.
However, you may occasionally encounter some difficulties when logging into the Portal. The problem such as forgetting your password or username. In this instance, you do not worry if you have that issue. It will quickly be able to solve it. You can click the ‘Forgot Password’ or ‘Forgot Username’ links if you cannot remember your password or username, respectively. You can click ‘Forgot Password’ if you cannot remember your password.
By clicking the “Forgot Password” link, you will be redirected to a page where you can reset your password. To reset your password, you must enter your username on the page for resetting your password. Therefore, enter your username accurately. After that, you must click “Next.” Then, follow the reset password steps provided.
The Rockweb interface at Rockhurst University allows students to grant Parent/Guest Access. Parent or Guest Access is under the control of the student. It will permit direct contact between the student and the parent or guest regarding the student’s academic record, as provided by the student. The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) prohibits the disclosure of personal student information without the student’s consent.
Parent/Guest Access was designed in an effort to strike a compromise between the safeguards of FERPA and the student’s option and wish to share information with designated third parties. The student payment methods are individually accessible via the Student Account Center (SAC). Rockhurst.afford.com requires a separate parental authorization and PIN. Visit the University Catalog for more information about the FERPA policy at Rockhurst University.
Directions for Parents and Guests
- After your student has added you as a Parent/Guest “Proxy,” you will accept emails sent to the address they specify. Please provide your student with the safest email address possible. The email you accept will contain a link to a URL and a temporary action password. You must remember this password to generate a new PIN.
- You will be instructed to submit the temporary password and then to create a new password between 6 and 15 characters for future logins. Please utilize the temporary action password in your previous PIN and then create a new PIN password.
- After creating a password, you will be required to complete a profile. To continue, you must fill out all mandatory fields highlighted with a red asterisk. After the initial login, you can access the Parent/Guest Menu by visiting https://rockweb.rockhurst.edu and selecting the Parent/Guest Menu link.
- After completing your profile, your student will grant you particular permissions to access and view their academic-related information. You will receive an email detailing these authorizations. Access to financial accounts to see and pay bills requires a separate SAC permission (Student Account Center). A profile will be created on rockhurst.afford.com. The SAC parent authorization is used for bill payments and is distinct from the Parent/Guest Portal, which is utilized to access academic information.
- The student can generate a new temporary password through the Parent or Guest Access account if they forget their password.
- In accordance with FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act), the student has the right to determine which information is shared with the Parent/Guest Proxy.
- Attempts using Proxy to access the Parent/Guest Menu at work may likely be thwarted by corporate firewalls that restrict access to some external Internet sites. If this occurs, the Proxy must contact their employer’s network administrator to request site access.
- If Parent or Guest access is revoked after being granted, the access dates have likely elapsed. To restore access, you must create new access dates. Also, this may indicate that the act was deliberate. It is preferable for the parent to contact the student to discuss the issue. Remember that the student has complete control over access.
- Authorization granted to a Proxy to access student information via the Parent Portal does not authorize Rockhurst University School administrators to disclose student information to a third party without a written FERPA release on file. Students must submit the FERPA authorization form to the Registrar’s Office in order to grant Rockhurst University School authorities permission to communicate confidential educational information.
ALSO YOU MAY LIKE THIS >>> The PowerSchool UCPS System 2022