The CSULB SSO
Students, faculty, and staff at California State University, Long Beach,(The CSULB SSO). or CSULB, can log in once to a single URL and access multiple services. Single Sign-On, or SSO for short, refers to this type of system. This means that students, faculty, and staff do not need to log in to each service offered by the university, which is beneficial because it saves time and effort.
To implement Single Sign-On, please follow these steps:
- You must initially open this link: https://sso.csulb.edu.
- There, you must provide some information, such as an email address, phone number, or Skype address.
- Please click Next once you’ve completed entering one of the items.
Enter then the password. The password is your Campus ID for your information.
- You will have access to a variety of available services in the end.
Regarding the services offered by California State University Long Beach, there are numerous. The list is distinct for students versus faculty and staff. The following are items for students:
- This accessibility statement ensures that all students have access to electronic and information technology. In addition to students, these are accessible to employees, the general public, and people with disabilities.
- Adobe Creative Cloud refers to a suite of well-known Adobe applications. It can be accessed online through a subscription-based service.
- This is the name of a virtual waiting line; sign up and receive a text message when you’re called to the window. It is intended for every student.
- This is considered a learning management system (LMS): BeachBoard. It belongs to the campus for the delivery and collaboration of course content.
BeachMail (Outlook): This is the name of the email service created by CSULB for university students.
- Beach Scholarships: This is the name of the management system for scholarships. It houses the majority of CSULB’s grant and scholarship opportunities.
- BeachSync is the name of an online community or club management system on campus.
- Calculus Placement (ALEKS): This is a guide for students, so they should ensure that they are prepared for the exam.
- CareerLink is the name of a website that provides access to career services, jobs, and internships. It is designed specifically for students, with the exception of CPIE students.
- ES Protected Forms: This is the name of the student enrollment services forms. In reality, you cannot see it on the SSO dashboard. Please send an email to [email protected] to contact the Office of Enrollment Services System Integration.
- Free Software (Software Depot): This one assists the students (as well as the faculty and staff) of the university by providing them with access to the university-licensed software. [email protected]
- Graduate Business Career Services is the name of a career management platform designed specifically for graduate students in business.
- This portal is designed for university students who wish to apply for on-campus housing as well as select rooms and roommates.
- IT Support: This is the name for campus service support. Utilize this if you have a question about the campus’s services. It is owned by the Division of Information Technology, and there are three ways to contact it: telephone (562.985.4959), email ([email protected]), and office location (Technology Help Desk Brotman Hall 188).
- Lynda.com/LinkedIn.com: It was formerly known as Lynda.com. It is the name of a computer-based system-wide CSU training platform. This is the property of Academy Technology Services. It is for students and all faculty and staff auxiliary personnel.
- National Clearinghouse for Students (Verify)
OneDrive – Student: This is the name of the direct OneDrive link. It is included in Office 365 Student Apps. It is the responsibility of Academic Technology Services. It is restricted to those with a valid @student.csulb.edu email address.
- Parking: This is the name of the campus’ online parking services. It is the responsibility of Parking and Transportation Services. It is accessible to all students, faculty, staff, auxiliaries, emeritus, and volunteers.
- SSC – Advising & Tutoring: This is the name of the scheduling system for advising and tutoring.
Student Apps (Office 365): This is the productivity application for Office 365. The target audience is university students. http://student.csulb.edu/
Student Center (MyCSULB) is the application used to manage enrollment and courses.
- Student Health Services: This is the name of the entity that gives students access to their medical records, online appointments, and service application forms.
Student Virtual Lab: This is the name of a virtual desktop containing the software requested by the instructor.
- This is the name of a series of web pages and web services for the University Library. It is intended to serve the entire campus community’s research needs. The University Library possesses it. This service is available to students as well as faculty, staff, and auxiliary personnel.
- Virtual Movie Screening: ASI Beach Pride Events hosts this service. It is not necessary to pay for any film, so everything is free. There is a 48-hour streaming window for each of them, so they can be viewed at any time. Signing in with your CSULB SSO account is all that is required to gain access to the films.
- Zoom: This term refers to a tool. It can be used for video conferences, online meetings, online courses, and webinars. Academic Technology Services possesses it. In addition to the students, all faculty, staff, auxiliaries, student employees, emeritus, and volunteers may utilize it.
ALSO YOU CAN READ THIS >>> Free Homework Planner Template Google Docs 2022