UON Student Learning Portal 2022
E-Learning courses(UON Student Learning Portal) have been developed for students at the University of Newcastle (UON) in Australia in collaboration with the UK-based company EPIGEUM. It can be said that these programs are the first of their kind designed to support your transition into university life throughout your degree. UON (University of Newcastle) students can take free e-learning courses and receive a completion certificate for their personal portfolios. Visit website https://www.newcastle.edu.au/
Academic Success, which includes skills for learning and life, is a component of the E-learning courses. This course is designed to help you establish realistic expectations for university life and develop academic study skills. This program is for students in their first academic semester.
You may be interested in the course. The first module focuses on life outside the classroom at university. In the first module, you will encounter the following.
- You will contemplate your first few days on the job.
- You will learn how to participate in campus life via clubs, societies, volunteering, and more.
- You will be introduced to some of the available resources to help you complete your studies successfully.
- You will receive advice on how to adjust to living away from home for first-year college students.
In the second module, you will learn the necessary study skills to complete your coursework. You will have developed skills in assessment planning, effective reading, note taking, academic writing, group work, presentations, motivation, and time management by the end of the module. How do we access UON’s (University of Newcastle) e-learning? Blackboard is the learning management system that you can use for each of the courses that comprise your degree program. How do I gain access? Follow the below steps.
- You must initially log in to myUON.
- The user must then select UONline from the Launchpad.
- Now, you must select the Blackboard tab at the page’s top.
- Under My Other Sites, select the Academic Success: Skills for Learning and Life hyperlink.
In addition to Academic Success, English for Studies is designed to help students improve their academic reading, writing, and listening skills. It can be beneficial for students who wish to improve their academic skills or who have been away from school for some time. To access this resource, as with Academic Success, you must log in to UONline. Then, navigate to the Blackboard tab, followed by the Previous Sites tab, and type ‘English for Academic Studies’ into ‘Search Other Sites’.
Below the Organisation ID, there is a drop-down arrow in grey. Then, you must click on the arrow and select Enroll, followed by Submit. The Blackboard for English for Academic Studies should now be accessible under ‘My Other Sites’. Now that you know how to access it, you can attempt to do so by following the steps listed above.
ALSO YOU CAN READ THIS >>> SAP Army GCSS