Valencia Atlas: Best Guide to Access Valencia College Portal
Valencia Atlas is an online hub for Valencia College that connects students, teachers, and staff to the tools they need to do well.
In their myAtlas accounts, students can find important information about registration, financial aid, and course planning. Students will also have an Atlas email account, which is the official way for Valencia to get in touch with students.
How to Access your Valencia Atlas account?
To access your account with Valencia Atlas,
- Navigate to atlas.valenciacollege.edu.
- Provide your username.
- Provide your password.
- To gain access to your dashboard, click Login.
Password and Personal Identification Number for the Valencia Atlas (PIN)
A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a unique password that allows you to register for classes online and access your student data. When you sign up for a Valencia Atlas account, you will be asked to choose a password that will also be your PIN. Every time you log in, you will use this password as your PIN.
The creation of a unique PIN will strengthen the security of your student records. You must input your PIN every time you log in to Atlas, therefore you must remember it.
If you forget your PIN, you can reset it by following the instructions on the myAtlas homepage. Your PIN should be kept confidential; you should never reveal it to anyone.
The Atlas of Valencia College and student email accounts
As a student enrolled in Valencia, you will be assigned an email account through Atlas; this will be Valencia’s primary and official method of communication with you.
The official mode of contact allocated to students by Valencia College is email through the Atlas system. (first initial) (last name) (number if more than one person in Atlas has the same first initial and last name) @mail.valenciacollege.edu is the format for Atlas email addresses. As an illustration, [email protected]
Many Internet service providers mark Atlas emails as SPAM, so if you forward them, you might not get all college communications.
You will get official notices and useful information from Valencia through your Atlas email, your course sites, and other places in Atlas.
The Atlas gives you access to your student records; enables you to register for courses, modify your schedule, and withdraw from classes; review your account and pay fees; view financial aid information; view your grades; obtain degree audits and unofficial transcripts; request official transcripts; and update your address. Additionally, you can define your professional and educational objectives using the Valencia College Atlas.
How to enroll in classes through Valencia Atlas
Students enroll in classes through their Valencia Atlas account. If you do not have access to a computer at home or at work, you can register for classes using any of the Atlas Access Labs on campus.
Sign in to your Atlas account to register via the web. If you have not yet finished the basic account creation, click “Sign up for an account” and then follow the on-screen instructions.
After authenticating with your Valencia College Atlas Account,
- Select the Courses menu option.
- Inside the Registration channel, click Registration.
- Select Register for Courses
- Select the enrollment period and click submit
- To select classes and build a class schedule, click on Registration Planner (click here to view a 90-second video on the benefits of using the Registration Planner).
- Send your course schedule to your Shopping Cart
- In the Registration Cart, click the register button. Consider that this is your first attempt to register for the semester. In this scenario, you will be requested to update your Valencia Alerts and submit your Student Enrollment Agreement before you can finish registration; after submitting the Student Enrollment Agreement, you will need to return to your Enrollment Cart to complete registration.
- Pay for your classes by the Fee Payment Deadline shown on the online Calendar of Important Dates and Deadlines.
Check Your Registration Status (Step 2) to examine the date and time of your registration (Registration Time Ticket) and any other information that may affect your registration.
Click on your Student Detail Schedule to verify that you have been successfully enrolled in all of your courses (you will need to print your Student Detail Schedule to purchase books for your classes).